As you may or may not know, Lake Fischer Estates will be undergoing the largest project since its inception. That project will be the re-paving of all of our streets. Since this is a major undertaking, we will all have to work together and co-operate to make this as painless as possible.
The details of the paving project will be as follows:
Monday April 29th through Wednesday May 1st 2019 (Weather Permitting)
The project will be conducted in three (3) phases:
- April 29th will be the “milling” or grinding down of the old surface. All streets will be milled that day. Cars will be permitted to drive on the milled surface and the two major inconveniences will be that you may be unable to leave your driveway when the milling machine and dump truck are in front of your driveway. That may be up to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- April 30th will be the laying down of the new surface for LAKE DARBY PLACE and LAKE COVENTRY COURT.After the milling is complete and before the new surface is put down, the roadway will be sprayed with a very sticky sealant. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DRIVE ON THIS AS IT WILL COMPROMISE THE QUALITY OF THE NEW SURFACE AND IT WILL PERMANENTLY STAIN YOUR DRIVEWAY IF YOU DRIVE ON IT AND PARK IN YOUR DRIVEWAY. Once the new surface is down, you WILL NOT be able to drive on the new surface for 1 hour (60 minutes).
- May 1st will be the laying down of the new surface for LAKE FISCHER BLVD.After the milling is complete and before the new surface is put down, the roadway will be sprayed with a very sticky sealant. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DRIVE ON THIS AS IT WILL COMPROMISE THE QUALITY OF THE NEW SURFACE AND IT WILL PERMANENTLY STAIN YOUR DRIVEWAY IF YOU DRIVE ON IT AND PARK IN YOUR DRIVEWAY. Once the new surface is down, you WILL NOT be able to drive on the new surface for 1 hour (60 minutes).
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE ALL COMPLY WITH THIS IN ORDER TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL, LONG LASTING, AESTHETIC ROAD SURFACE PROJECT!!!!!
- Additional Information & Details:
- Hours of Roadwork:
7:30 AM through 6:00 PM
- Sprinkler Operation:
NO sprinklers may be operated any of the three days
- No Yard Waste Pick-up on Tuesday April 30th
- School Bus Pick-up/Drop off:Unfortunately, school buses will NOT be allowed to enter Lake Fischer Estates on all three days (April 29th & 30th and May 1st). All children will be picked up or dropped off on the corner of Old Winter Garden Road and Carolina Avenue.
We all understand that this will be a BIG inconvenience for two or three days. There will be many large, dangerous road paving equipment on our streets and we ask that we all exercise caution, especially with regard to our children. There will be an extreme amount of dust on Monday (April 29th) when the milling phase is underway. There may also be some instances where you will not be able to drive on the roads, enter or leave your driveways/garages for 60-90 minutes. We are asking for your patience and co-operation with this project and specifically with Seminole Paving Company workers. This is almost a $150,000 project that is designed to enhance our property values and to improve the appearance of our beautiful community.
We will be mailing this letter to your homes, posting it on our website and distributing it door-to-door. Your Board of Directors are trying to over communicate this so we can get through this big project with as little disruption and headaches as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Board Members or Lighthouse Management. Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation in advance!
Sincerely…Your Board of Directors
Steve Albert President
Roger Anderson Vice-President
Scott Somner Secretary
Gina Nunez-Warden Treasurer
Sammy Khandasammy Director
Michael Leqve Lighthouse Management & Consulting
Lake Fischer Estates Website